We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take our responsibility for the security of your personal information seriously. We provide this notice to better help you understand our online information practices and policies.
QR Code Content. If you choose to create a QR code using Response House we will collect and store on our server the information you enter into the QR code in order to facilitate the effective operation, delivery and management of the QR code created.
Registered Users. If you choose to sign up as a user of Response House we will ask to you to provide personally identifiable information and contact details sufficient to reasonably identify you as the authorized account holder and to facilitate the effective operation of the services offered to you as a user.
Email. If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses to you.
Automatically Collected Information. The Response House website automatically records information. This analytics data is collected in a manner that renders it anonymous and not personally identifiable.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
a. Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
b. Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
c. type of browser software and operating system you are using;
d. date and time you access our site; and
e. the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
2. We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
3. We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
4. We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
2. Your personal information will not be rented, sold or transferred to unrelated third parties, however we may release information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our website, our business operations, or our users with particular reference to identity theft, fraud, or credit risk.
3. If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
4. If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
5. Response House cannot, and will not, be held responsible, liable or accountable for the release of your personal information that is the direct result of you making publicly available any QR code that created on our website, and that links to, or contains, that personal information. Your use of the website, and the creation of QR codes on it, acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of this.
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
To safeguard the information we collect about you we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical and management procedures and protocols to secure our servers against unauthorized access and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the information and data so stored.
Please note that information we collect about you is stored and processed on our servers in the United States of America, and the laws pertaining to the storage and protection of personal information in the United States may be more or less stringent than equivalent laws in your country. If you are not located in the United States, by using the website you hereby consent to the transfer across international boundaries of the information we collect about you.
In the event that the Response House website, the underlying business, or a substantial portion of its assets, is acquired by, sold to, or merged with another entity, the information that we have collected about you as a user of the Response House website will be considered an asset of the business and will be transferred into the ownership of said entity.